1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Huyai.com operates as a guide to enable users to find, book and pay for, accommodation and packaged tours. Huyai.com therefore acts as an advertising medium for these services and facilitates payments through the use of its payment system. However, the contract is based on an offer by the establishment, which is accepted by the guest and therefore exists legally between these two parties. Huyai.com’s responsibility with regard to any transaction is to assist both parties to agree on a booking, to receive payment from the guest for the required amount, to pass such payment to the establishment/operator after deducting agreed commission.
- The establishment and the client are solely responsible for the correct performance and execution of a reservation. To view, change or cancel a reservation, the client should refer to their confirmation email, where they can find all relevant instructions.
- Huyai.com will to the best of its ability make efforts to provide the Huyai.com platform with extreme care. The user accepts that the platform, only contains the functionalities and other characteristics as it contains at that moment of use (“as is” and “as available”). Each and every use of the Platform is for the user’s own risk and responsibility.
2. PAYMENT METHODS
- Credit card payments Huyai.com protects all your transactions using a powerful Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL encrypts all your personal information before it moves over the Internet. This makes all your transactions secure and protects you while you shop online
- Payment will only be collected when a quotation has been received from the establishment, and if the quotation has not yet expired and also when the guest accepts the quotation. Once payment has been made against a quotation, the offer and its acceptance become a binding contract. Following acceptance of the quotation the establishment is required to send confirmation of the booking.
- Customer details are separated from card details: No credit card details are stored at Huyai.com
- Any cancellation of a booking and/or service by a client must be sent in writing and be acknowledged by Huyai.com in writing. Details regarding the payment schedule and cancellation terms are found on the quotations and confirmation documentations
- Payment should be made either of the minimum 25% deposit or the full amount of the quotation. There will be certain circumstances where the full amount of the quotation is required as a deposit .
- Delivery on the part of the guest takes place as soon as payment has cleared into the Huyai.com account, and the establishment is required to confirm the reservation and a reservation confirmation reference number is issued. Delivery on the part of the establishment takes place when the guest has physically taken up the reserved accommodation.
- The establishments may apply cancellation policies and these are clearly displayed on every quotation. Cancellation policies will have implications for refunds and these are dealt with below
4. CANCELLATION TERMS FOR TOURS
- In the event that you partially or fully cancel your booking, for any reason whatsoever Huyai.com will collect cancellation charges defined below.
DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL CANCELLATION FEES 0 – 30 days prior 100% 31 – 60 days prior 50% 61 – 90 days prior 25% 91 + days prior Platform charges
- All cancellations must be sent to Huyai.com via email. Cancellation notices received outside of the Ohio State business hours will be considered to have been received in the first business hour following receipt of the notification.
- Huyai.com will make every effort to avoid misquotation, however if an obvious error or omission is made which leads to a material cost implication we reserve the right to cancel a reservation without liability or penalty, in some cases a client may be allowed to make a top up payment to accommodate for such error or omission.
- Huyai.com reserves the right to levy a 5% administration charge on credit card and bank transfer refunds due to cancellations
- Huyai.com shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of every user on the system and may store, notwithstanding other information, the following; name and surname, birth date, e-mail address, telephone numbers, cellular numbers, physical addresses, other personal information including surfing habits, IP addresses, username and passwords for the system booking and client preferences and any other information the user submits to this website. Huyai.com only stores this information when a user has consented to these terms and conditions. Users are required, in every instance, to specifically indicate their consent before they are able to send an availability enquiry or a booking to an establishment.
- Any person that delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to Huyai.com web site or attempts to gain unauthorised access to any page on this website shall be prosecuted and civil damages shall be claimed in the event that Huyai.com suffers any damage or loss.
6. CHILD POLICY
- Children of 12 years and older will be considered adults and be charged the appropriate rates.
- Some establishments offer a discounted rate for children under the age of 12 years, though this will be advised depending on the supplier.
- Depending on the supplier, children under the age of 12 may be unable to take part in certain activities, or even not allowed at the establishment. It is the responsibility of guests to confirm these details before confirming any bookings.
7. HEALTH and PASSPORTS
- Guest must be aware of malaria, yellow fever, and other diseases when travelling in Africa. The advice of a qualified, medical practitioner should be followed and Huyai.com will accept no responsibility for inadequate medical or health requirements.
- Guests should be medically fit and able to embark on any trips booked through this website. Any medical conditions need to be explicitly raised prior to travel, and the guest accepts responsibility for any necessary medicine or provisions.
- It is the guest’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary passport or visa information is taken care of. Huyai.com will not be held accountable for any costs incurred due to complications that may arise due to incomplete passport, visas or medical certificates.
- Huyai.com shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever and without restricting the generality of the afore-going shall particularly not be responsible for loss or damage arising from any errors or omissions contained in its website, loss or damage caused by delays, sickness, theft, injury or death.
Last Updated: 2019/12/23